The luxuries of coastal living are brought to life in this recently refreshed pool home perfectly located on an expansive interior lot at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac. Vacation vibes are found throughout the airy open concept floor plan, with four bedrooms and three bathrooms encompassing ~2825 square feet. A coveted ground level bedroom is combined with upper-level primary suite and two additional bedrooms. The newly repainted interior features an on-trend color scheme with crisp white baseboards and ceilings while new LED canned lighting illuminates most of the house. The home is serviced by a new Aquasana Rhino whole house water filtration and conditioning system, newer tankless hot water heater and new high efficiency air conditioner and furnace. The living room with fireplace, family room and dining room are joined by a large, vaulted ceiling multi-purpose space while an additional room was previously used as a media room but could be easily converted to a fifth bedroom with en suite bath. A large sunlit kitchen features granite counters, stainless appliances and plenty of cabinet and cupboard space.
Much of the home overlooks an entertainer’s backyard with sparkling pool (that includes new Pentair filter, pump and heater), a trellised patio and extended fencing for additional privacy. New exterior stucco is tastefully paired with newly painted eaves and fascia boards. A side yard features pet friendly artificial turf for those four-legged friends.
Copious built-in storage is available in the two car garage which also features a new Tesla 240v charging station, epoxy flooring and a work bench.
Large driveway can accommodate boat or RV parking.
Date Added: 6/13/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/12/23 at 11:05 pm
- GeneralCeiling Fan(s), Crown Molding, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished, Attic, Bedroom on Main Level, Primary Suite, Walk- In Closet(s)
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Electric Dryer Hookup, Inside, Laundry Closet, See Remarks
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Electric, High Efficiency
- FireplaceGas, Living Room, Wood Burning, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Range, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Water Softener, Tankless Water Heater, Water To Refrigerator, Water Purifier
- FlooringTile, Vinyl
- Heatingtrue, Central, Forced Air, Natural Gas
- Eco/Green FeatureSolar
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementFinished, Unfinished, Utility
- PoolFenced, Gas Heat, Heated, In Ground, Private
- ParkingBoat, Direct Access, Door- Single, Electric Vehicle Charging Station(s), Garage, Garage Door Opener, RV Potential, RV Access/ Parking, Workshop in Garage, Parking spaces: 2
- Other StructuresGazebo
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Plantation Shutters
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictHuntington Beach Union High
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ViewPool, View
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Cable Connected, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Underground Utilities, Water Connected, Electricity - On Property, 220 Volts in Garage, 220 Volts in Laundry
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.250
- ExclusionsOwner's personal property, staging furniture and items, pool sweep
- DistrictHuntington Beach City Elementary School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App