Welcome to the perfect home for entertainers! This charming property, ideally located near downtown, offers an incredible lifestyle with its exceptional features and convenient proximity to various amenities. Location, Location, Location! Just a short stroll to Main Street and Pacific City with so many restaurants, shops, the HB Art Center, HB Central Library, HB Pier and world famous Huntington Beach which hosts The Pacific Air Show, The US Open of Surfing and many more events.
Living in the downtown area of HB, you can enjoy the essence of urban living with the vibrant atmosphere and cultural experiences of living in a city. Whether it’s savoring a delicious meal at a local restaurant, exploring unique shops, immersing yourself in artistic expressions, or simply basking in the sun by the beach, everything is within easy reach.
With 3 bedrooms, plus a den/office/4th bedroom, a large living room with a fireplace and separate family room/game room with super high ceilings and a fireplace, there are many different areas for comfortable living. The primary bedroom of this home is a sanctuary in itself, boasting a spacious layout, the third fireplace and a convenient walk-in closet. Imagine waking up each morning and stepping onto your private balcony to breathe in the fresh ocean air and soak in the beautiful surroundings. The second balcony is huge, you can watch the sunsets from here. The chef’s kitchen is equipped with Viking appliances and has been tastefully put together with a breakfast bar, a walk-in pantry, and elegant granite countertops adding a touch of sophistication to your culinary adventures. It provides the perfect space to prepare delicious meals while engaging with guests in the adjacent dining area. Whether you’re hosting lively gatherings in the spacious front patio complete with a fire pit and BBQ, or enjoying quiet moments of solitude, this home is designed to cater to your every need. Solar panels were added 5 years ago, newer furnace Don’t miss the opportunity to own this exceptional entertainer’s dream home in the downtown district of SURF CITY!
Date Added: 6/12/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/29/23 at 11:14 pm
- GeneralBalcony, Cathedral Ceiling(s), Multiple Staircases, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Bar, All Bedrooms Up, Walk- In Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s)
- LaundryInside, Upper Level
- A/Cfalse, None
- FireplaceFamily Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Free- Standing Range, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Tankless Water Heater
- FlooringCarpet, Tile
- Heatingtrue, Central, Wall Furnace
- Eco/Green FeatureWater- Smart Landscaping, Water Heater
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementFinished, Unfinished, Utility
- Half Baths1
- ParkingDirect Access, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Garage Faces Rear, Parking spaces: 2
- Other StructuresWorkshop
- GeneralThree Or More
- WindowsBlinds, Plantation Shutters
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictHuntington Beach Union High
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ViewCity Lights, View
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- ExclusionsDining room chandelier and pool table
- DistrictHuntington Beach City Elementary School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App