Situated at the end of Iris Avenue, this newer construction, two-bedroom, two-bath, approximately 1,200-square-foot rear home is not to be missed. Distinguished by a unique facet, this dwelling remains detached from the front home — a rarity within the enclave of Corona del Mar Village.
This custom unit is built by the boutique builder Sonil Construction and designed by Walz Architecture. Encompassing the primary floor are a secondary bedroom, a full bath, a kitchen, a living room, and a dining room, all coexisting harmoniously. The epicurean kitchen is a symphony of artistry and functionality, with artisanal cabinetry, soft-close drawers, and opulent hardware, all draped in resplendent quartzite slabs. A stainless-steel Thermador appliance package awaits the savviest of chefs.
Ascending to the second level, the luxurious master suite, an enclave of indulgence, is adorned with an expansive walk-in closet. In the master’s spa-like bath retreat, a Victoria + Albert freestanding tub and dual sinks atop rift white oak cabinetry are embellished with designer-selected light and plumbing fixtures.
Step forth from the master suite to a haven of tranquility — the capacious, partially covered rooftop terrace is adorned with a jacuzzi and a fireplace, creating the perfect alfresco sanctuary. Commanding panoramic vistas of cityscapes and cradling mountains, this space is an idyllic stage for repose and gathering.
Harmonizing technology with comfort, the residence is endowed with an integrated home audio system, with speakers throughout, and a meticulously designed security system. Situated in the desirable community of Corona del Mar, this home places you moments away from pristine beaches, renowned dining, upscale shopping, and vibrant local culture. Whether you seek an active lifestyle or a quiet escape, this home offers the best of both worlds. Don’t miss the opportunity to own this exceptional home where luxury living and natural beauty harmonize in perfect balance.
Date Added: 9/5/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 9/7/23 at 9:05 pm
- GeneralBuilt-in Features, Crown Molding, Granite Counters, Stone Counters, Wired for Data, Wired for Sound, All Bedrooms Up, Walk- In Closet(s)
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Refrigerator, Range Hood
- LaundryInside, Laundry Closet
- FlooringStone, Wood
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- Heatingtrue, Central
- FireplaceLiving Room, Outside, Fireplace
- Disability FeatureParking
- GeneralRain Gutters, None
- ParkingCarport, Door- Single, Garage, Parking spaces: 2
- GeneralBrick Veneer, Drywall, Concrete, Stucco, Three Or More, Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- Road/AccessAlley, City Street
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- ViewCity Lights, Park/ Greenbelt, Golf Course, Peek- A- Boo, View
- FencingStucco Wall, Wood
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Water Available, Water Connected
- SewerSewer Tap Fee Paid
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- DistrictNewport-Mesa Unified School District
- ElementaryHarbor View
- MiddleCorona Del Mar
- HighCorona Del Mar
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App