Experience the pinnacle of modern elegance at 5302 Goldenrod Cir, nestled in the prestigious Parkside Estates of Huntington Beach. This stunning newly built masterpiece, with its expansive 3809 square foot layout, artfully combines style, sophistication, and superior design offering five bedrooms, six bathrooms, and amazing living spaces throughout.
Step into a bright grand foyer with high ceilings leading to a beautifully crafted open-concept living space. The gourmet kitchen takes center stage with its modern maple cabinetry, sparkling granite countertops, and top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances. A spacious island serves both function and fashion, seamlessly blending into the stylish setting. The main floor, hosting a haven-like master suite, allows for unparalleled comfort and relaxation. Each additional bedroom offers cozy resting quarters, while the expansive bonus room/loft, complete with its own practical kitchenette, becomes the cornerstone of leisure and recreation.
As you enter the backyard you first encounter a Coastal California room that extends the living space beyond the home’s interior, serving as a perfect spot for outdoor relaxation and entertainment. Enjoy the sunset next to the fireplace or watch a movie or the game with your guests and family. The custom deck hardscape accented with turf trim throughout the yard is as beautiful as you could wish for. Just beyond is an expansive Built-in BBQ peninsula adjacent to an outdoor fire pit with concrete bench seating. Rounding out the stunning backyard is your own pool oasis with spa and a waterfall flowing down from the raised planter backdrop.
Living in Parkside Estates is not just about owning a residence; it’s about embracing an upscale lifestyle. Here, recreation and relaxation coalesce with easily accessible walking trails and a well-equipped tot lot playground. The gorgeous Bolsa Chica Wetlands and the refreshing beach are just around the corner, as is a wealth of shopping and other recreational spots, all available without the burden of Mello-Roos. Do not let this masterpiece slip through your fingers!
Date Added: 9/7/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/21/23 at 12:52 am
- GeneralWet Bar, Built-in Features, High Ceilings, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Paneling/ Wainscoting, Quartz Counters, Stone Counters, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Bar, Bedroom on Main Level, Main Level Primary, Primary Suite, Walk- In Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s)
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Laundry Room
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- FireplaceGas, Gas Starter, Living Room, Outside, Fireplace
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Double Oven, Dishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Microwave, Range Hood, Water Softener, Water Heater
- FlooringTile, Wood
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureWater- Smart Landscaping, Water Heater
- Disability FeatureAccessible Doors
- BasementFinished, Unfinished, Utility
- Half Baths1
- PoolHeated, In Ground, Private, Waterfall
- ParkingConcrete, Door- Single, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Paved, Parking spaces: 4
- GeneralFire Pit, Private
- Other StructuresSecond Garage
- GeneralStucco, 2, Slab
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows
- HOA AmenitiesPicnic Area, Playground, Trail(s), $231 Monthly
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictHuntington Beach Union High
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ViewNeighborhood, Pool, Water, View
- FencingBrick, Stucco Wall
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Standard
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.000
- DistrictOcean View Elementary School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App