Grand custom home minutes from Newport Beach surf
Custom built and adorned with elegant designer finishes, this exquisitely landscaped showpiece is a rare gem for EastSide Costa Mesa. Beyond a walled and gated entrance and set well back from the street on a 7,187 square foot lot, the 3,361 square foot home features five bedrooms and four baths.
Inviting double door entry opens to a dramatic two-story foyer highlighted by a grand staircase. A soaring pitched and beamed ceiling and grand fireplace define the formal living room. The flow continues effortlessly into an airy, expansive chef’s kitchen with center island and walk in pantry; a dining room; a sunny breakfast nook; and a spacious family room with fireplace. French doors in the last two rooms open to the patio with its pair of shaded loggias. A bedroom, full bath and three-car direct-access garage complete this level.
Ascend to the second level and enter the luxe primary suite with its welcoming fireplace, walk-in closet, and serene bath with dual vanities and freestanding soaking tub. There are three more light filled bedrooms and two baths on this level.
This one-of-a-kind home is moments from the surf, sand and nature trails of Newport Beach, multiple golf courses and the 17th Street Promenade with its popular boutiques, restaurants, entertainment and more. The home is served by the Newport Mesa Unified School District, including nearby Kaiser Elementary.
369 22nd Street is also available for sale. Acquire both properties and create a mega compound.
Date Added: 5/19/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/12/23 at 4:41 pm
- GeneralBeamed Ceilings, Built-in Features, Crown Molding, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Paneling/ Wainscoting, Recessed Lighting, Bedroom on Main Level, Primary Suite, Walk- In Pantry, Walk- In Closet(s)
- LaundryInside, Laundry Room
- A/Ctrue, Central Air, Gas
- FireplaceFamily Room, Living Room, Primary Bedroom, Fireplace
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Dishwasher, Disposal, Microwave, Refrigerator
- FlooringStone, Wood
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureInsulation, Windows, Solar
- Disability FeatureNone
- BasementSump Pump
- ParkingDoor- Multi, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Parking spaces: 3
- Other StructuresGuest House
- RoofingComposition, Shingle
- WindowsCasement Window(s), Double Pane Windows
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ViewNeighborhood, View
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Natural Gas Available, Sewer Connected, Water Available
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- Exclusionstenants personal items
- DistrictNewport-Mesa Unified School District
- HighNewport Harbor
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App