Incredible Lantern Village home with stunning panoramic ocean, coastal, and city lights views. A home with a true sense of warmth that is not to be missed. Featuring four bedrooms, a large office with its own entrance that could easily be a 5th bedroom or guest suite, an additional mirror-walled bonus room/gym, a walk-in temperature-controlled wine room, a fully paid solar system, custom-built cabinets throughout, jetted outdoor spa, and 4,125 square feet of thoughtful living space with ocean views taking center stage from many areas of the home.
Upon entering the main level, prepare to be swept away by the beautiful sights on show. The spacious and bright living room greets you with walnut hardwood flooring, a custom stack stone fireplace, a peaceful retreat area, a wet bar, and custom built-ins, leading to a large wrap-around ironwood deck, perfect for entertaining, lounging, enjoying a gentle summer breeze, and taking in the scenery. The main level boasts a beautiful gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry, top-of-the-line appliances, granite counters, a separate laundry room, and an open indoor dining area with an ocean-view backdrop.
The home’s top level is truly the cherry on top of this impressive floor plan, with sweeping coastal views greeting you as you arrive to a tranquil and separate primary suite with a private balcony. The sights and sounds of incredible sunrises will be worth waking up for. The primary suite highlights include an impressive wrap-around dual entry walk-in closet with vanity and an upgraded bathroom with a walk-in shower.
Additional highlights include a new tiled limestone entryway, dual-zoned heating and air, Conrad remote control blinds, recessed and track lighting, a two-car garage with ample storage, and mature landscaping surrounding the home.
A property with great curb appeal and privacy on a street-to-street lot, with no homes directly in front or behind. Located on Blue Lantern, the second-highest street in the highly sought-after Lantern district, with direct access to Pacific Coast Highway and all Dana Point offers. Here you have a location within walking distance from a newly reimagined downtown featuring top restaurants and shopping, and you are just minutes from Dana Point harbor and world-class beaches. A truly incredible home.
Date Added: 4/29/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/27/23 at 7:47 pm
- GeneralBeamed Ceilings, Wet Bar, Built-in Features, Balcony, Granite Counters, High Ceilings, Living Room Deck Attached, Multiple Staircases, Pantry, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Track Lighting, Bar, Wired for Sound, Bedroom on Main Level, Dressing Area, Walk- In Pantry, Wine Cellar, Walk- In Closet(s)
- LaundryElectric Dryer Hookup, Gas Dryer Hookup, Inside, Laundry Room
- A/Ctrue, Dual, Zoned
- FireplaceGas, Gas Starter, Living Room, Fireplace
- Appliances6 Burner Stove, Barbecue, Convection Oven, Dishwasher, Freezer, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Ice Maker, Microwave, Refrigerator, Water Heater
- FlooringCarpet, Stone, Wood
- Heatingtrue, Solar, Zoned
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Water Heater
- Disability FeatureSafe Emergency Egress from Home, Accessible Doors
- BasementSump Pump
- Half Baths1
- ParkingDoor- Multi, Direct Access, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Paved, Parking spaces: 2
- GeneralBarbecue, Heated, Private, Solar Heat
- StyleMediterranean, Ranch, Patio Home
- Other StructuresGuest House
- GeneralDrywall, Multi/ Split
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Screens, Shutters
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictCapistrano Unified
- Road/AccessCity Street
- ViewCity Lights, Coastline, Hills, Ocean, Panoramic, View
- FencingChain Link
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Available, Electricity Connected, Natural Gas Available, Natural Gas Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Standard
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- ExclusionsAll hanging art work. Mirror in the powder room. Three large plant pots outside. The custom shelves at the wet bar. Washer & dryer.
- DistrictCapistrano Unified School District
- ElementaryR.H. Dana
- MiddleMarco Forester
- HighDana Hills
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App