Everything in this house is new – all that you can see and much of what you cannot! There is nothing like this on the market in Costa Mesa: an artisanally and carefully executed full remodel, with walls and rooms reconfigured to maximize convenience, design, and efficiency; this home has been excellently recrafted with the highest quality materials and finishes, no detail or dollar spared, and finished as one would imagine doing for their forever home. But over the last 10+ months this was all done for you!
The only evidence of its mid-century roots is the stone fireplace surround and custom-built wood mantle, as everything else you’ll see inside is brand new!
Entertain and serve on the gorgeous massive kitchen island, waterfall-styled as seen in houses at quadruple this price point. The immediately-adjacent deck allows seamless transitions to indoor to outdoor living. The thoughtfulness of the design and layout of the kitchen area will be appreciated for its convenience, functionality, and beauty.
The master suite is quiet, comfortable, expansive, and luxurious, as are the two secondary bedrooms and guest bath. You will feel as if these spaces were pulled directly from your favorite design and style-focused home show. Thoughtful and detailed touches are everywhere you look and though the home is compact, it will take you quite some time to tour through it in order to appreciate the quality of the work completed. This is absolutely not your average “finish it in a weekend” flip and you will sense that immediately.
Perhaps most impressively, if a roomy, private, safe and secure yard was on your bucket list, this home delivers in spades. The position of the home on the lot yields an enormous back yard space! Due to its location, it feels instantly peaceful, exactly what a family with little ones running around can imagine!
And lastly, Halecrest is one of the premier neighborhoods in Costa Mesa, intensely sought after for its convenient location, its Halecrest Pool & Tennis Club, and the steps-away award-winning Killybrooke Elementary.
Date Added: 6/29/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 11/29/23 at 12:50 am
- GeneralBuilt-in Features, Living Room Deck Attached, Open Floorplan, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Recessed Lighting, Unfurnished, All Bedrooms Down, Bedroom on Main Level, Main Level Primary, Primary Suite, Walk- In Pantry
- LaundryWasher Hookup, Gas Dryer Hookup, In Garage
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- FireplaceFamily Room, Wood Burning, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Free- Standing Range, Disposal, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, Range Hood, Vented Exhaust Fan, Sump Pump
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureInsulation, Windows, Solar
- Disability FeatureNo Stairs, Accessible Hallway(s)
- BasementSump Pump
- ParkingConcrete, Door- Multi, Driveway Level, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, Parking spaces: 5
- GeneralRain Gutters, None
- Other StructuresStorage, Workshop
- GeneralStucco, 1, Raised
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, ENERGY STAR Qualified Windows, Tinted Windows
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictNewport Mesa Unified
- Road/AccessCity Street
- FencingBlock, Wood
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesCable Available, Electricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Electricity - On Property, 220 Volts in Garage
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation4.000
- ExclusionsStaging furniture and accessories (available for separate purchase from the staging company)
- DistrictNewport-Mesa Unified School District
- HighCosta Mesa
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App