This lot is situated in the most desirable Fullerton Skyline area right next to Golf course with city views. Seller is selling both lots combined for 2.5 million. Please see the other listing at 1950 Ladera Vista. You get both listed properties for the total price of 2.5 million. Both lots have unobstructed city light views and oversit Coyote Hills Golf course. These lots are next to 1830 Ladera Vista property. 1900 Ladera vista lot is approximately 2.4 acres with a prliminary approval by the city for approximately 8200 square feet home. The 1950 Ladera Vista lot is approximately 1.7 acres with a preliminary approval by the city for approximately 6000 square feet home. The renderings have been preliminarily approved by city planning for elevations. Both lots have city current entitlements to build one house on each lot.
Seller is a real estate agent.
SELLER WILL NOT SELL THESE TWO LOTS INDIVIDUALLY.
Date Added: 3/10/22 at 6:00 am
Last Update: 10/10/23 at 2:46 am
- GeneralBuilt-in Features, Ceiling Fan(s), Ceramic Counters, High Ceilings, Pantry, Quartz Counters, Stone Counters, Recessed Lighting, Storage, Tile Counters, Unfurnished, All Bedrooms Down, Bedroom on Main Level, Galley Kitchen, Main Level Master
- A/Ctrue, Ductless
- AppliancesDishwasher, ENERGY STAR Qualified Appliances, ENERGY STAR Qualified Water Heater, Exhaust Fan, Free- Standing Range, Disposal, Gas Oven, Gas Range, Gas Water Heater, High Efficiency Water Heater, Microwave, Self Cleaning Oven, Water To Refrigerator, Water Heater
- Heatingtrue, Wall Furnace
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, Insulation, Water Heater
- Disability FeatureNo Stairs, Other
- BasementSump Pump
- ParkingDirect Access, Garage, Parking spaces: 2
- GeneralLighting, Rain Gutters, None
- Other StructuresGuest House
- WindowsCustom Covering(s), Double Pane Windows, Skylight(s)
- HOA Amenities0.0
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictGarden Grove Unified
- Road/AccessCity Street, Private Road
- ZoningR1-20000, 28512129
- ViewCity Lights, Golf Course, Hills, View
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Natural Gas Connected, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Electricity - On Property, Standard
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.000
- Exclusionstrucks, machinery, equipment
- DistrictFullerton Elementary School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App