Great location, in the heart of Garden Grove City. Property is located at the corner of Euclid and Lampson two blocks from City Hall. Appx. 8,928 square feet of building size and 23,087 square feet of land. Currently 8 units of retail and offices are rented with more than $260,000.00/year with Triple Net and long term leases.
Separate electric meters, separate air conditioners, 39 parking spaces, 4 years roof.
Easy Access to 22 Freeway. Good investment. Pride of Ownership.
50% down, Owner may carry.
Date Added: 4/5/23 at 5:00 am
Last Update: 10/19/23 at 5:29 am
- GeneralBlock Walls, Ceiling Fan(s), Cathedral Ceiling(s), High Ceilings, Quartz Counters, Recessed Lighting, All Bedrooms Up, Bedroom on Main Level, Loft, Walk- In Closet(s)
- A/Ctrue, Central Air
- FireplaceFamily Room, Gas, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Gas Cooktop, Disposal, Gas Oven, Microwave, Range Hood
- FlooringCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Heatingtrue, Central
- Eco/Green FeatureAppliances, HVAC, Insulation, Roof, Thermostat, Water Heater, Windows, Solar
- Disability FeatureNo Stairs, Other
- BasementSump Pump
- PoolFiltered, Pebble, Private, Waterfall, Association
- ParkingAssigned, Concrete, Direct Access, Door- Single, Driveway, Garage Faces Front, Garage, Garage Door Opener, None, Private, Tandem, Parking spaces: 2
- GeneralAssociation, In Ground, Private
- Other StructuresGuest House
- RoofingFlat, Rolled/ Hot Mop, Tile
- WindowsDouble Pane Windows, Plantation Shutters
- HOA AmenitiesCall for Rules, Clubhouse, Controlled Access, Sport Court, Playground, Pool, Spa/ Hot Tub, Tennis Court(s), $275 Monthly
- Originating MLSCRMLS
- School DistrictPlacentia- Yorba Linda Unified
- Road/AccessCity Street
- SewerPublic Sewer
- UtilitiesElectricity Connected, Phone Available, Sewer Connected, Water Connected, Heavy
- SourceCRMLS, CRMLS
- Buyers Agent Compensation2.500
- ExclusionsWATER PURIFIER, WASHER, DRYER, AND REFRIGERATOR
- DistrictGarden Grove Unified School District
You need to setup the Yelp Fusion API.
Go into Admin > Real Estate 7 Options > What's Nearby? > Create App